- Stand up straight.
- Be centered.
- You’ll spend a lot of time on your toes.
- But don’t tense up.
- You can’t move forward if you’re leaning back.
- If you’re passive, you aren’t getting anywhere either.
- Be aware of what is happening around you.
- It’s probably going to hurt, at least a little.
- Boundaries, boundaries, boundaries.
If you'd like to explore this list in more detail or if you're just looking for an excuse to ride a Segway and a team-building exercise like this seems like the perfect fit, give me a call: 207-439-4267. Learning about conflict really can be fun, just as riding a Segway really can be educational.